Anyone need computer work?

Jakedoza

I have over 12 years experience working on computer systems, but I have been out of a job for quite some time now.

If anyone is in need of ANYTHING computer related I would love to give you a hand.

Setting up networks, new systems, repairing laptop DC jacks and LCD screens. Data recovery on pretty much any device that data is written on... and removing viruses too. I will beat any PC shop in town on prices.. and I will barter aquarium stuff if it is something that I need. :wave:

PM for details!

Well, thanks for nothing Jake! :(

Just bought a new system last Tues or Weds but figure I could've built a better system with the same amount of money but was too scared to do it myself(and SWMBO would not have let me live it down if it died on fire up!).

Good luck!

Robb

:)

ohhh weel...

yes, you can build one cheaper than you can buy one, but building them can also be more expensive depending on what you want out of it. When I build systems I use quality parts.. When buying them pre-built, you get parts from the lowest bidder. Let me know if you ever need a system put together, I can price it for you and build one custom to what you need it for. Thanks!

We're hiring WinTel admins, but through Northrop Grumman Information Technologies. I'm not sure, but I think that they require 2003 and/or 2008 certifications. I don't know where they are in their hiring process, but we've requested six people. Check their website to see if any of those slots are still open. If not then I've seen the preliminary paperwork to request three more, but no telling if or when those will become reality.

I suspect that our networking group is or will be hiring also. They've been understaffed for some time and just lost one of their admins.

/agree on the prices for building your own. You can get what you want, or at least maximize the bang for the buck you spend, but tech support is a life saver.

I've got all the basic components for an i7 box, but don't really like the case I was going to reuse. I really need to get on the ball on that project...

We're hiring WinTel admins, but through Northrop Grumman Information Technologies. I'm not sure, but I think that they require 2003 and/or 2008 certifications. I don't know where they are in their hiring process, but we've requested six people. Check their website to see if any of those slots are still open. If not then I've seen the preliminary paperwork to request three more, but no telling if or when those will become reality.

I suspect that our networking group is or will be hiring also. They've been understaffed for some time and just lost one of their admins.

Thanks. I checked it out, but doesn't look like I am qualified. Darn those certifications :).

That's why I took up photography. :lol: