high end chalices foe sale

mikedelgado

I have a few corals I would like to sell so I can afford to buy some more corals. ha ha :) heres a list of what I have right now.Keep in mind most of these were just fragged today and are looking great but I would like to give them a week or two in my system to settle before they can go to thier new homes.Cash or paypal required to hold.

tyree miami hurricane chalice: lineage-Ianiwayne from rc and r2r.

6 avail. approx nickle sized multiple eyes $150 each

tyree bubble gum monster chalice: lineage bigian from rc

4 avail approx nickle sized $200 each

neon green brain frags, bigger than a golf ball 2 avail $25, grows very fast for lps

tyree pastel war and peace favia: lineage kigs rc

2 avail dime-nickle size $60 each I can make more of these if there is enough interest

red/green war type favia:got it from ianiwayne who I think (cant remember) got it from aquatic collection.com. grows fast has a deeper red color than my tyree war coral and the centers are different, 4 avail nickle size $30

lime green/blue velvety textured moseleya latistalatta: colony sized frags 3-4" 6 big polypsish $60 each. Smaller and or larger frags avail

red green chalice $75 for the whole thing at least baseball sized. Or $15 for big frags. I hate to sell the whole thing cause I got it when it was a baby from hobogato. So hopefully I can just frag it down

tyree sunset monti: this one has been with me thru thick and thin. Very beautiful and impossible to kill.

3 frags 2@ $60 each and 1 @ $35

brick red chalice bigger than a golfball $50

1 .5" tyree monti setosa frag 3 branches $45

the miami hurricane mom is behind the bnest in the right side of pic. the war type favia is dead center

DSCN1038.jpg

Here is the bgm mom, a few melons also in the pic the big green guy in the backround is a symphillia wilsoni

DSCN1031.jpg

RSCN1084.jpg

pastel war and peace, bad pic but you get the idea

DSCN1165.jpg

moseleya latistalatta mom

DSCN1029.jpg

hobogatos red green chalice grown up

DSCN1015.jpg

heres the green welso before I cut it into three pieces.Two pieces avail ,I'm keepin one :D . The war coral is the tyree version, I could frag that one later if anyone would like one

DSCN1045.jpg

you guys know what a setosa and a sunset look like so no mo pics. I love looking at peoples pics but posting them sure does stink a little. thanks for looking .

Mike dont forget to hold the frag of the coral in the 7th pic on the top right after you frag it and its healed up a bit. My wife is looking forward to me placing that one in the tank. Thanks again for the great frags. I'll bring you over a frag of a coral I got from you the next time I stop by. Alex

Update:

all bubble gum monsters are spoken for

3 miami hurricanes left.

price drop on moseleyas , have 3 huge chunks $40

small sunset sold,

price drop on 2 large sunset monti frags $50

neon green brains gone

3 war coral favias left

pastel war and peace favias price drop $40

setosa gone

Anyhow, feel free to make offers as I would like to clear these out especially the moseleyas because the frags are huge and I need the room for my new arrivals.Interesting trades excluding acropora encouraged.

Thanks Mike for the awesome coral. Your tank is still one of the best looking tanks I've seen, always a joy. I forgot what the name of one of the pieces you sold me was! It's in the last picture of your first post, to the right of your green welso.

Is it a neon green favite?