Colorado Coral Addiction Order

reefman

I have an order pending for shipment from Colorado Coral Addiction:

http://www.coral-addiction.com/main.sc

He has a lot of exotic and LE corals. If anyone would like to join in on the order and help defray their shipping, he has agreed to hold off shipping my item in case we want to add to it.

Please let me know if you would like to join in on it.

Stephen

I haven't, but I have talked with JD Klien, the owner, several times and he seems legit. He has a lot of Tyree (Reeffarmers) 2nd generation stuff, and he is very consciencous about providing documentation about the corals leniage.

Stephen

Is anyone else interested in joining this order? Unless I hear something by the end of the weekend, I'll probably close it early next week and arrange delivery once I get back from Durham (next Thursday).

Mike and mdavis, your orders have been added. Right now I'm good to just cover it and get payment when you pick them up. I'm not expecting that to change, but if it does I'll PM you.

Stephen

Colorado Coral Addiction also has coral on ebay. Usually adds new frags on Thursday with auction finishing Sunday nights. They don't appear as fancy as the web site frags, but they do combine ebay wins with site buys.

wayneb

All,

I will close this order tomorrow night or NLT than noon Wednesday. I have already arranged to have the order shipped Thursday, so that I will receive it Friday. You can pick up Friday afternoon/evening, and I will post to the thread as soon as I receive it on Friday.

Also, by Wednesday I will list the complete order and who has requested items to make sure everything is correct.

Thanks everyone who joined it.

Stephen

Here is what I have. Please confirm for me. Order will ship tomorrow and arrive on Friday. I will post to the thread as soon as it arrives.

Caferacermike -

UNREAL NEON PINK AND GREEN AUSSIE MAZE BRAIN 39.95

BLUE ANGEL ZOANTHIDS X2 19.90

Michael Davis -

ORA MIAMI ORCHID ACROPORA 24.95

Absolut_racer

ORA MIAMI ORCHID ACROPORA 24.95

did I miss anyone?

Stephen