ATL Coupon Offer/Group Buy

mcallahan

I got this coupon offer today from ATL Corals so I wanted to see if anyone was wanting to do a group buy from there.

Note: We have to order by 1.15 and the coupon offer does not apply to Super Sale items.

Coupon Offer:

$30 off any purchase over $150

$50 off any purchase over $250

If anyone is interested, please post your interest so we can see if it is worth while doing an order.

the way I read their coupon is that we have to spend $95 on frags for free shipping and the $95 cannot be made up for Super Sale items.

So if we spend $95 on regular frags, then we spend another $50 in super sale items, we're good to go.

The free shipping also applies to LPS/SPS colony orders totaling over $175.

<div><br></div><div>I sent them an email to be straight on the shipping thing.</div>

Has anyone ever ordered from here, Mark? Are they as good and generous as Vivid?

We ordered from them before. The frags were nice and we ordered WYSIWYG items so they were as pictured, but not fully encrusted. I can't speak for non-WYSIWYG items.

IMO, they aren't as "good" as Vivid in that their customer service was a little wacky. I got a call from them late one evening asking if I'd be ok if I could be on their mailing list for "other interests" they had. I asked what are these "other interests" and they said satellite TV. Sounded shady to me so I said, "No".

also, their "arrive-alive" guarantee is for 6 hours after the box arrives. So if it is dead when it arrives, you get your money back, if it dies the next day in your tank, oh well.

That being said, all of our stock from the last order we did with them is alive and doing well.

I stuck several things in their cart, which I will narrow down to probably two once this gets solidified. right now it looks like it will be:

Ultra Teal Milli Exlg frag $50

Zoanthids & Chalices: 1-$45 Atlantis Strawberry Shortcake zoo's

But that could probably changed.

Stephen

I'll set the deadline for Thursday, Jan 14th @ 9p.

Note, paypal is the only way I can go on this order. PM me for paypal instructions.

I'll keep the thread posted on where we are with free shipping. Note that if we don't make free shipping, the ship rate is a flat $37ish

$10 box charge applies for free shipping or not.

Here is the scoop:

- Right now we have $40 worth of non-Super Sale items, $80 worth of Super-Sale items. We need $95 of NON-Super sale items to get free shipping

- We can make the free shipping threshold if everyone said they were interested comes through. That being said:

If you are serious about being in on the order-i.e. you want something and are willing to pay for it w/the free shipping discount - please let me know (and I'm going to hold you to it), otherwise I'm going to let it go as I don't want to herd kittens from Hawaii... cool.gif

Ok, we've got enough items to qualify for free shipping.

Anyone else who wants in post your desires in the thread and PM me. I'm 4 hours behind Austin time, so I'll be up for a while and I'll order in the am once I get up.

Please PM me your phone number too in case I need to call you in case I'm confused about your order! Otherwise, I'm going to make my best guess!

mark,

Can you hold the the zoo's until the following week or next weekend? Since next Friday is out, it will be next to impossible for me to get them. I'll be traveling to Durham, SC Tues - Thurs next week. Also, if you need me to go ahead and paypal you, just let me know the final amount and I'll get that right to you.

Stephen

mark,

Can you hold the the zoo's until the following week or next weekend? Since next Friday is out, it will be next to impossible for me to get them. I'll be traveling to Durham, SC Tues - Thurs next week. Also, if you need me to go ahead and paypal you, just let me know the final amount and I'll get that right to you.

Stephen

I can hold onto them, not a problem.

Check your Pm re: paypal amt, I sent it already cool.gif