Anyone interested in another ReefCleaners group buy?

Derry

I've got to get a cleanup crew for my seahorse tank, and it's always more fun when you don't have to pay for shipping. Anybody else interested? If so, I'll launch a new thread and coordinate the order (unless someone more central than I am volunteers to take it over).

Derry

I just got a new tank so I'll need some more critters.

If you are grabbing stuff, then this is what I'm after...

Blue Leg Hermit: 20 9.80

Dwarf Cerith: 15 3.45

Nassarius Vibex: 10 4.50

Emtpy Hermit Shells: 30 2.70

Nerite Snails (Small-Medium): 5 2.90

Total: 23.35

OK, that's three or four of us who've expressed interest, so worst case we're splitting the shipping among ourselves. I'll get the paperwork in with ReefCleaners and launch a new thread.

Asking them if they will ship with FedEx. If so, we can ship them to my station on 2001 Howard Lane. I get 75% all shipping except First Overnight.

If this should happen will someone need to pick them up at the station or will you handle the distribution of the individual orders?

Dave-

heads up... i have accepted the last 2 reefcleaners group buy shipments and both were scheduled to be shipped out WED and per USPS arrival estimate it should have arrived on FRI, but both ended up arriving THU instead...

1. Leave the comment "2Years" in the checkout field, (not the coupon box that must be left blank). The comments box is the box just before you hit the "confirm order" button before proceeding to the payment screen.

2. Items with a reduced price can be found in the store. (for instance, the penny mangrove, gorg, and d. cerith specials)

3. We will manually compute the Buy 1 Get 1 and Buy 2 Get 1 offers etc...once we receive your order

4. If your order is over $50, and you followed step 1 use the Free Priority Mail shipping option for orders over $100, even though your order only comes to say $53.46

USPS might be better one this one.

1. Leave the comment "2Years" in the checkout field, (not the coupon box that must be left blank). The comments box is the box just before you hit the "confirm order" button before proceeding to the payment screen.

2. Items with a reduced price can be found in the store. (for instance, the penny mangrove, gorg, and d. cerith specials)

3. We will manually compute the Buy 1 Get 1 and Buy 2 Get 1 offers etc...once we receive your order

4. If your order is over $50, and you followed step 1 use the Free Priority Mail shipping option for orders over $100, even though your order only comes to say $53.46

USPS might be better one this one.

" Sale absolutely ends at 12pm EST Jan. 2nd. "

So we wouldn't be eligible for any of that stuff.

However, if this goes down, I'm in for around 30-40$.