75g SOLD

Brooks

Hey everyone! :wave:

Okay, well, I'm moving in January (FINALLY!!!!) to a house that can't fit my 75g tank, so I've got to sell it before January 20th!! I'll be downsizing to a 34g Solana, starting fresh.

Contents:

- 75g Standard Reef Ready Aquarium by Oceanic, back of glass (on the outside) painted black.

- 20-something gallon sump-fugium (sump/refugium) with a crap load of Calupera + Chaeto in it.

- Wooden black stand and canopy (Canopy could be in better condition, so it will be a free-be).

- 4x 54w T5built inside the canopy, has electronic ballast. Comes with ALL of the wiring. I've got reflectors for most of them I believe.

- CoralLife Super Skimmer

- It has a return pump, of course, however, I'm not sure what kind it is

- It has fully coralline-encrusted live rock, $2/lb and I've got over 100 lbs at least.

- Nice live sand, though I'm not sure of how much.. enough to cover the bottom of the tank.

- 2 x Koralia Power Heads. 1 x K2, and 1 x K4

- 2 Cooling fans with temperature probe controlled RPMs

ALSO: I have a SE w/ Spider Reflector MH. It doesn't have a ballast, but it has wiring that will help out. It is already built in the canopy. I've got a SE 250w 14k that I'll throw in as well. - FREE with the tank.

Livestock:

- Large mini-colony of Tri-Color Acropora.

- 2.5" x 2" Roscoe's Blue Acropora (my FAVORITE piece)

- 6 or-so heads of Green Frogspawn

- Very large colony of assorted Zoa's (a TON of polyps).

- Orange Monti

- Blue Hairy Milli. 2 Branches, 2" across, 2.5" in height.

- 30+ Polyp Caribbean Blue Zoa's

- Electric Green Mushrooms (4)

ALSO: I will be adding about 5 Peppermint Shrimp in today to get rid of some aiptasia.

For the whole set up, I'm going to be asking $600.

My telephone # : 512-750-1392

Call or PM.

-Brooks-

DSC_5606-1.jpg

FullTankShot.jpg

016.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

Hey Ric. Thanks for replying :)

Right now, I'm going to see if I can get the whole thing to go. I'll leave that going for a few days, however, if I get enough people wanting to part out, I'll definitely be doing that.

I'll start making a list of who asked for what first if I decide to part out.

Oh alrighty :)

Well, because we're leasing our current house, we have to get our deposit back. And, I've spilt quite a bit of water over time on the floor near the aquarium, so we need to get it all out to clean it up before we go so we can get that deposit back. And I won't be getting the new one until January after we've moved in the house.

Hey Brooks,

Sorry to hear you're breaking down your tank....temporarily :thumbsup:. Were you able to salvage the bright blue milli you had? I finally got to see it in person....and I was impressed on the coloration, it looked awesome. Good Luck on your move.