Humble Introduction

ttours

Have been in the marine aquarium hobby for a little over 30 years. Started in Austin at UT with a little 10 gallon tank my freshman year commonly referred to as the MORGUE!!!

Would love to one day have that giant tank and am always looking for a steal on a large aquarium. Looking forward to reading others thoughts and comments as we continue to improve our ability to replicate the ocean in our living rooms.

I was introduced to this forum by my sister who is a neighbor the boss of the rockin reef. Received a $50 gift certificate and am looking at the options on how to spend it.

Thanks.

TT

Have been in the marine aquarium hobby for a little over 30 years. Started in Austin at UT with a little 10 gallon tank my freshman year commonly referred to as the MORGUE!!!

Would love to one day have that giant tank and am always looking for a steal on a large aquarium. Looking forward to reading others thoughts and comments as we continue to improve our ability to replicate the ocean in our living rooms.

I was introduced to this forum by my sister who is a neighbor the boss of the rockin reef. Received a $50 gift certificate and am looking at the options on how to spend it.

Thanks.

TT

Hello TT!!!

Let me give me fellow ARC'ers a little background info....

TT is the sister of my neighbor, Theresa...I donated a gift certificate to Pond Springs Elementary school for their silent auction at the Fall Festival back in October. Well, TT was the high bidder for a $50 gift certificate to my store. I like how he calls me the Bosswink.gif I told Theresa to have him get on Austin Reef Club and join in on an awesome group of people. So glad you did TTwave.gif

Come on over anytime and redeem your certificate. I know you will enjoy our club as much as I do. WELCOME!!

• 2 weeks later...

With 30 years experience I think you can teach us a thing or two! Welcome!

Can easily teach you what not to do!!!

Currently in the tank which is fish only, if you don't count large hermit crabs as fish, are as follows;

6" Emerald Bird Wrasse

4" Marine Betta

4" Australian Harlequin Tusk

6" Queen Angel

6" Dog Face Puffer

6" Tasseled File File

8" Naso Tang

couple of yellow tail blue damsels

Have maintained this group now for a little over a year now since moving south to Austin from Frisco, Tx. Really want to get a large show tank 500 gallons+ but those are all at least 36 inches wide and that wont fit through the door.

Thanks