3 years old

dav_nolen

I just got a new camera not to long ago (sony a300) so i figured id post some pics, this camera thing is new to me so bare with me. I will also try to find some shots from the beginning so you can see where i started. This tank started when i was going to school in huntsville, after graduation i made the dreadful move. Surprisingly i did not lose Anything and it has been in my home here in hutto for around a year and a half. Well anyway heres some photos...

Picture009.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Starting to get the sps itch..

david021.jpg

DSCF0301.jpg

tank-1.jpg

By this point i had to do some rearranging, the green slimer was growing out of the water, kenya trees were Long Overdue(i wish i would have gotten those out from the start) and took out alot of the green star polyps, alot of stuff from the right of the tank

DSC00504.jpg

These are the pics with the new camera. Still trying to get the white balances figured out.

And Again the slimer was growing out of the water so i took everything out from the right side of the tank, it should be good now for at least a couple months then i have no idea what im going to do.

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

JohnG yellow milli

DSC00592.jpg

austinaquafarm acans

DSC00593.jpg

bright orange chalice

DSC00594.jpg

JohnG purple/blue tip milli

DSC00595.jpg

Slimer

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00603.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

Are dosing calcium?

no i am not dosing anything. its kinda crazy you asked that, i was just thinking what all of my paramaters are at.....the friend that got me hooked on this hobby and sold me this tank always told me he never tested for anything he was just consistent on his water changes so thats pretty much what i did. I have never owned a test kit before, just a refracto which i only use for water changes. the only filtration is live rock and a remora pro skimmer.. i think everything in the tank is very established and its been working great so far so im thinking "if it aint broke then dont fix it." but i hope you didnt just jinx me!!:) i would Def be curious to see what my paramaters are actually at right now.