December meeting [NEW LOCATION PLEASE READ]

dapettit

Dave and Robin....a pleasure to see you again,as always!! Thank you for a wonderful afternoon and opening up your home to us. Your tanks are BEAUTIFUL. I am glad we were able to meet the newest ARC'er...Baby Parker!! They say he spits on the one he liked the most...I WIN!!! Jeremy and Whitney, your son is precious....smile.gif

Thank Laura, Dave, Robin, and everyone else with all the wonderful thoughts and praises. We realy enjoy spending time with yall. The meeting was very nice and the weather couldnt have been better for Dec in Texas. Thank you Dave and Robin!!!!

Fantastic meeting. Really enjoyed seeing everyone. Thanks again to our wonderful host for having us on such short notice. The Zoos I won for the white elephant are doing great!

For those who were unable to attend, Dave announced that we are bringing back TOTQ (tank of the quarter). It's also synonymous with Featured Tank. Our first article will go live on January 1st. Our TOTQ will feature all kinds of tanks: new, old, small, big etc. Tanks may be revisited to show changes.

In the coming months we will be issuing ARC cards to our premium members. These cards can be used for discounts at certain sponsor stores. More information on that will be announced when it's ready.

Can't wait to see everyone at next month's meeting.

Thank Laura, Dave, Robin, and everyone else with all the wonderful thoughts and praises. We realy enjoy spending time with yall. The meeting was very nice and the weather couldnt have been better for Dec in Texas. Thank you Dave and Robin!!!!

Jeremy...can you send me your home mailing address?smile.gif