Dec ReefCleaners Group Buy

Mitch

I'm looking to order part of my CuC + pods soon, so I would like to setup a group buy. I would like to close the order on Mon 12/14 11:59pm, so we it would be shipped on Wed 12/16 and be received on Thu/Fri. Let me know if you are interested in joining and i'll handle the logistics.

Edited by Mitch

Oops, to have it shipped on Wed 12/16, the order needs to close on Mon 12/14 11:59pm... i've submitted group order request and waiting for confirmation, so don't submit til i post that we're a go!

In the meantime, here's their cookie cutter instructions:

To participate in our group buy all you have to do is:

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org by Mon 12/14 11:59pm. Pay for the order seperately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field before submitting the order to let us know which you group you belong too, ie Austin Reef Club.

4. The order will be shipped on Wed 12/16, orders should be placed by 11:59pm on Mon 12/14.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org.

In addition, so I/we can keep track if we are hitting our free shipping goal (ideally Express Mail option), please post your order totals. Here's shipping info:

We are now offering FREE USPS Priority mail for all orders over $100, and FREE USPS Express Mail shipping for all orders over $150. Otherwise USPS Express is a flat rate of $26 , and Priority Mail is a flat rate of $7.50.

so running total is $157 now, so we hit our free shipping threshold! biggrin.gif

btw, i checked the USPS website and they show 2 day delivery guaranteed for USPS Express, but since last time it ended up being next day, i'll be prepared to be @ home on thu just in case...

i've got the following as folks who submitted an order:

1) Carrie

2) Mitch

3) Gonzobob

4) o0zarkawater

5) muddybluewater

@ Gonzobob, did LSK submit an order?

@ NonSequitor, did you?

if you have not already been in touch with me, please PM me your contact info (mbl & email) and give me an idea when you would like to pick up. i live near RCA off of Spicewood Springs/McNeil & 183. if it arrives on thu, i will be @ Parmer & 620 part of thu evening. lmk.

heads up... last time on the day of shipping i received notication that the package was shipped... this has not happened for this order... i sent an email out to john inquiring... however this note on their website concerns me: "Orders placed today will be shipped next Monday. We will be heading to the Keys this week, and may not be available by email on Thursday." so let's cross our fingers that it went out...

got confirmation from john that it was sent today... but he still has not sent me the tracking number...

so i'll be working @ home waiting for the package tomorrow (thu), and will post to this thread if it does arrive so everyone stay tuned...