Looking for a new aquarium and stand...

Cameron

I am looking to buy a decently sized (55 gallon and up) aquarium and stand, I would prefer no natural wood colors. I am considering getting back in to the hobby though only freshwater, so if you have any freshwater accessories like filters etc that would be a bonus. So if you have some stuff you are willing to part with PM me or leave a message in this post with a picture if possible and what you are asking for it. Thanks and have a good day.

i have a 75g tank set up. the whole deal. canister filter, light, stand. everything. its actually my dad's but here is the link if you are interested75g FW setup. the price has also come down a bit, just not sure to what price. PM me if youre interested because he doesnt get on here very often so going thru me is the quickest way

Corey & Patrick Frye

Well, if you change your mind on the wood colors I've got a light pine stand and canopy (48 x 18) from Pewtsmart in pretty good shape that is taking up space in my garage. You can always paint it. Yours for $50 if you pick it up.

There is also an 80 gallon aquarium with it but it has a clean crack in the top brace, which could be siliconed if you're handy and willing to patch it. (A piece of glass glued over it should work just fine.) I'll give you the tank for free if you want it.

Unfortunately my wife is the one requesting no natural wood colors, I may consider painting later but figured I would try the route with the least amount of modification. Also caferacermike's aquarium, though amazing is way out of my price range for this venture. Thanks for the help you all and I am still on the hunt, so if you know any leads or have an extra setup you want to get rid of let me know.

Thanks again you all,

Cameron