what do I need an invert for tank

aeroaustin

Ask your opinion about invert that I need for my reef tank.

The parameter was good, all is 0 and the PH is between 8.0 to 8.3

but I ordered salifert test from Saltwater.com, there are calcium, Alk, PH and Magnesium, should be come in this week. check with Calcium for reef tank.

not to hurry to get invert but maybe in 2 week when my paycheck is come. :D

Scarlet crab, blue legs crab, nassarium snail, turbo snail, Mexico snail and cerith snail? what is quantity numbers of each?

Tank is 37 gallon.

I think blue legs get mean and nasty way to fast. I would recommend black and white or Halloween crabs. I might be wrong, but we had a blue legged crab rip a cleaner shrimp in half. I know for a fact even the smallest blue legged crabs will kill snails(even if there are extra shells in the tank). The scarlet crabs look neat, but they are lazy!

I've not had any noteworthy problems with any of the invertebrates that you have listed. The turbo snails do get big, but that's not a problem as long as your rock work or corals are all firmly attached to decent structure. I would personally be thinking along the lines of (and this is just my personal opinion):

4-8 hermits (red or blue legged)

6-10 nassarius snails

1 emerald crab (FYI I did have one once that decided it liked to eat xenia)

6-8 astraea

2-4 turbo snails

1 brittle star

You do need to be cognizant of the fact that these animals need to eat. There should be plenty of algae for the snails but the crabs will get aggressive if they get hungry. (This isn't hard, I just feed my fish some sinking pellets every day (I like the Spectrum brand) and make sure a little bit of it makes its way into the rock work for the crabs.)

I think that you'll find that the invertebrates on your list are fairly hardy critters. You shouldn't have any problems as long as you are doing basic tank maintenance and maintaining the parameters that you have listed.