Selling Frogspawns, Hammers, Kenya trees, pink star polyps.

Joseph9123

IMG_2750.jpg

Four Frogspawns each one for $40.00

IMG_2751.jpg

Hammers, 5 mouth $40.00, 4 mouth $35.00

IMG_2689.jpg

Better pic of the hammers.

IMG_2699.jpg

Side shot of the corals... They bloom the size of softballs.

IMG_2631.jpg

Large rock with pink star polyps with cream centers. $30.00

IMG_2635.jpg

Kenya trees on live rock.. bloom size softballs. $20.00 each

IMG_2621.jpg

Frilly shrooms and teal shrooms with purple stripes. Call me on this, I can sell them on rocks or individuals.

Only inquire if you are serious pls.

Joseph

North Austin, by lakeline mall.

Thanks both of ya for buying corals from me, and Georgetown was alot closer then I thought. Enjoy the corals and if anything else ya need hit me up yellowroush05.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went from 12 frogspawns to 2 left in three weeks and 6 hammers to one hammer left. I need to produce more of both.. Holding one frogspawns till manana, bc the person is coming by to snatch it up. No more to sell on those two. 8 teal shroom rocks all sold. I can only sell individual shrooms now if your interested. Producing more on live rock soon. I still have Kenya trees on live rock and pink star polyps to sell. I have two 1.5 inch green acropora frag and large flower anemone brown and white stripe with pink shades ,and some green with baby blue center zoo rocks .. all left for sale.

I want to say thank you to everyone that bought coral from me.!! Thanks to ARC.. and all the fellow reef addicts.!!

-Joseph

Kevin, thanks again for buying the corals from me. The large frilly shroom does not have sweeper tentacles, they just expand as large as they can to absorb the light. I would recommend placing it on some rocks that you would not mind covering and away from zoos due to the large growth, you saw the size of them in my tank. They grow big and under Actinic lights, they glow bright!!

Take care

-Joseph

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve thank you for buying corals from me today also. Next time you come over to buy some more corals, I'll give you some of my supplements to get your tank up to right speed for the SPS frags. That will also help the frogspawn grow bigger to make it a show piece in your tank. I dose my tank with alot of chemicals to make sure they are hearty and will live in any conditions. Plus I will always inform you on the full care of the corals.

We are reef Addict the next step for us are to grow gills...lol

Take care

-Joseph

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone I still have kenya trees ,pink stay polyps, couple of SPS frags for sale!!

• 2 weeks later...