Ft Hood

muddybluewater

My wife was leading her injured soldier support group in the hospital on post when it all happened.. on the floor where the shooter worked before all of this. They just let her leave post about 45 mins ago, but she's pretty shaken, she'd been on lockdown in the hospital all afternoon, and one of her friends was nearly shot, but a soldier saved her life. My thoughts go out to the injured, and the families of those killed.

My thoughts and concerns go out to all of the families of the injured or killed. Such a terrible thing to happen to our soldiers. I just hope they get some answers as to why this happened.

If anyone is looking to help our current soldiers "down-range" there is a great website http://www.anysolider.com/ where you can send care packages directly to folks that need things. You can choose to send to any branch of the military (Army, Air Force, Marines, Sailors, and the Cost Guard). I highly recommend it because the supplies directly go to those that need it most. Please keep these folks in your minds as well.

Take care everyone,

Matt

E pluribus unum