Canon Point and Shoot

mdavis735

I recently bought a macro lense for my canon point and shoot.This is the second time i have practiced with it.I also learned today that there is a program you can run from the sd card that allows the camera to shoot in RAW mode.I took some pictures with it and thought i would post them.Hints and Tips welcome as usual.

post-574-1256941866945_thumb.jpg

post-574-12569418511068_thumb.jpg

post-574-12569418763195_thumb.jpg

post-574-12569418864905_thumb.jpg

post-574-12569418944377_thumb.jpg

post-574-12569419052128_thumb.jpg

medi-its a canon a590is.it has a trim ring around the lense that comes off.you can then put on a 52mm adapter ring.there is a company that sell a 10x macro lense,a telephoto lense and a wide angle lense.i dont remember the brand but it was $30 for the adapter tube and macro lense.i figured it was worth a shot.now i just gotta practice and build some photo taking skills.lol.brooks-it is a phoenix 14k 250 watt de.since i got the camera to shoot in RAW those colors are pretty dead on.by far the closest i've ever gotten.

• 2 months later...

Great pics... I just bought the Cannon G11, it is a point and shoot and I was wanting to get a macro lense. Where did you get yours from, because I really want one now. It does take very good pics as is but I think it can do better.

Here's one... If it looks like this I cant imagine what a macro lense would look like.

081.jpg