Few nice pieces of Acros for sale

Danny

Okay, I need to trim up some acros that are starting to grow into each other.

1. A. Insignis $15 1 inch fresh cut

IMG_3706.jpg

2.Birdsnest $10 1 inch fresh cut

IMG_3676.jpg

3.Tyree Purple Monster $100 1 inch fresh cut Sold out

IMG_3657.jpg

4. Tubs Pink Jade $25 1 inch fresh cut

IMG_3664.jpg

Green Slimmer $15 1 inch plus sorry no picture

Green Efflo $25 1 inch

IMG_3719.jpg

Tubs Mystic Blue $25 1 inch

IMG_3721.jpg

Real deal Garf Purple Bonsai $50 1 inch (sorry for blurry picture)

IMG_3658.jpg

Cash only no trades!

Thanks,

Danny

Tyree Purple Monster goes anywhere from $140-$175 online if you can find it. Then you have to take the risk of shipping...

This coral is one of the most sought after LE acro's in the hobby!

Danny

Yeah Mike, Glad everything is doing great! The PM under different lighting the polyps my change colors just like any other acro under those circumstances...

I'm using the new Reeflux 20's 400's and love them, was using the Reeflux 12k's but the 20's made by Reeflux are brighter more par and a hint of crisp blue...

Danny its me Alex. The Undata frag I got from you a while back is doing great. Could you let me know when the Tyree Purple Monster is ready to be cut again. I am wanting another nice frag hopefully with a nub or two or more. My wife doesnt care for the look of 1 inch sticks which is part of the reason I cant get to many of the corals I like from you at the same time. I know its a pain but could you again mount it like you did with the other frag and let me know when its healed up. Its proubly all my fault of having baseball mit hands, but I just have bad luck with frags that are unmounted. Thanks a bunch.

Thanks for all the great corals, your tank is really nice and loaded with hard to find pieces. It would have taken me a long time to locate most of those corals. I put all of the pieces in my tank about an hour ago and they are all opening up already. I look forward to doing business with you again.

Thanks Again,

Chris