Need to sell DSA 185 setup

Scoob

I am joining with the military and will be gone most of the next 4 years, and do not want to store this stuff.

I would love to sell this as a package deal.

DSA 185 tank 60"x30" 3/4" thick glass open top, no euro brace (pretty sure I paid a little over 1k for this from river city)

90 gallon tank, i've had for a few years. I installed some baffles and this makes an awesome sump for this tank. (not sure what I paid here I would guess 300)

Ehiem 1262 return pump, this thing is super quiet. paid 170

vortech mp40 gen 2 with the wireless wave driver paid 420

I-tech 400 skimmer with 2 CoralVue Sicce PSK-2500 pumps. paid 760

everything listed above except for the 90 gallon sump is only a few months old and is in great shape.

Like I said I would like to sell all the above items as a package, so make an offer.

I do have a metal stand I built for the tank, it has adjustable feet, but the stand is not covered. So it needs a little work to be aesthetically pleasing.

I also have lots of dead rock, about 90 pounds I have had for a long time, it is the old marshall island rock. I have some newer stuff from some lfs's

also have an ro/do system.

The pic is 5 months ago when I first moved the tank, everything has already been moved out of there :)

post-866-12547648587503_thumb.jpg

2000 dollars firm is the asking price for the first five items. seems very fair to me

I will even throw in the stand, if interested

as far as the rock and ro/di, I was just throwing it out there. Don't necessarily need to sell those