Newbie Here!!

diabeetus

hey everyone!! my name is Corey and im pretty new to saltwater but have always had freshwater tanks around with mostly African chiclids. i just started SW in January when my girlfriend and I were browsing around online looking for new places to look at some fresh water fish when we came upon River City Aqua and decided to take a look. we didn't really look at the SW section for a while, but it grew on us! Soon after we invested in a 75g rr they had in the back for sale and now i have been so in love with this hobby!! i started out small, with a 3g pico but gradually moved up to a ten, which i threw out because it was an experiment gone wrong and i transferred everything to my fairly new 14 biocube that i keep my 2 Pink Skunk Clowns, 1 Lawnmower Blenny, and a few hermits, 3 Nassarius, and a small Snowflake Eel tat I'm keeping in there until it gets too big. I have a few corals here and there that my decorator crab likes to put on himself, but my tank looks a little bland these days, unfortunately. I am 19 years old and and am very interested in learning everything there is to know about this hobby! i was lead on to this forum by a friend, THANKS, MAMA!! :]

I'm looking forward to talking to everyone!

-Corey