Hello from Leander

Stuart

I'm new to saltwater and have been spending many hours reading all the helpful information you all have given out in the past since I was told about the last week. Thank you to my neighbor here in Leander for the LS and the information to come to this site. I come from the freshwater side (6 years) and converting my 75g over to salt. I lost my Tiger Oscar a few months back and just have been searching for the right replacement. I think I definately have found it. I have already used advice to upgrade my stand from the site and it has paid off. The new tank is setup and cycling. Yay!

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Stuart

Welcome Stuartwave.gif

You are gonna love this site. My husband and I have been dealing with our saltwater addiction now for 5 years. This is a wonderful site with lots of helpful information. If you ever have a question...just ask, you will get plenty of responses.

Saltwater reefkeeping is a very fun hobby, and very addicting. This site itself is very addicting. Not only will you get useful information here, but you'll meet some wonderful people. jump.gif

Chad~n~Belinda

265 Mixed Reef

Welcome...the more you do research and ask questions .... the better you'll be informed. Above all, have lots of patience, it will reward you w/it's beauty. What part of Leander do you live in? I'm in the Old Town part of Leander....near the City Hall.

-Cindy-