blindsides cube

blindside

i can see it now! so clear. i have decided to finish the stand before i set it up, give me a few weeks, gotta find time to paint sand add doors and i think thats it. it looks good guys. i still have to build a canopy too... i hope you guys can tell the difference. i also went ahead and painted the back, i tried the black film but it folded and wrinkled up while we tried it... ha so we went with plan B.

IMG00591.jpg

IMG00592.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

HERE IT IS! FINALLY IN THE HOUSE! I WILL BEGIN TO PLUMB IT UP TOMORROW! STILL HAVE TO FINISH THE SUMP, BUT ALL OF THAT COMES FASTER THEN WHAT IT TOOK ME TO GET THE TANK AND STAND READY TO BE IN THE HOUSE. SHOULD BE RUNNING BY NEXT WEEK. IGNNORE THE BAD PICS, AND LEFT OVER GLUE ON TANK... I THNK I WILL ADD A CHROME OUTER BRACE TO COVER THE GLUE, SINCE I WONT BE USING A CANOPY ANYMORE.

IMG00626.jpg

IMG00627.jpg

i finished the closed loop plumbing today,have not checked for leaks, but i feel pretty good about it. check out the pics!

when i began

IMG00634.jpg

once it was all said and done, its alot plumbing an 8way

IMG00637.jpg

IMG00638.jpg

and what i have to hide once the rock is in...

IMG00640.jpg

Ill test it tomorrow, it is the second time I plumb it the same way, first time, one minor leak, a few months ago, this time, I hope I skipped the leaks. Eventually there will be corals, all the fish I add will be reef safe, just in case.