Can someone id these Zoanthids

jeepguy

Can anybody help me out trying to ID this zoas. Thanks

I have them under (4) 10K T-5HO and (4) ActO3 T-5 HO if that helps.

Top pic: is with 10K and Actincs

Bottom pic: with Actinics only

post-1067-12510903456284_thumb.jpg

post-1067-12510903987899_thumb.jpg

Edited by jeepguy

No, I think he was voicing his disdain for giving zoanthids all of these silly names (I am of the same opinion too) :)

Seems like the fancier the name, the higher the price for them. If you like them, then that is all that matters :)

+1 on a push to stop calling zoo's/corals by names only a pot dealer would love.

It's like the movie pineapple express where the big time dealer goes through "let name this one wacky wild and charge 45 a gram." Just a way to drive up prices. The worst part is that all of colors of zoos are almost entirely dependant on light source and will morph greatly depending on what light, how strong and the spectrum. Add that to the prices all being the same at the wholesale level and it's just frustrating.

http://www.zoaid.com/articles001.php

No, I think he was voicing his disdain for giving zoanthids all of these silly names (I am of the same opinion too) :)

Seems like the fancier the name, the higher the price for them. If you like them, then that is all that matters :)

The "fancy name/high price" game does suck.

But calling them "Armor of God Zoas" is so much easier than calling them "Zoas with an orangish/pinkish iridescent color, green center and green/gray fringe".

Seahorse hit my nail square on the head.

I'm just sick of reading these silly assed names of zoas being pushed. Especially when I see the similar zoas being sold as something other than what they are. If you can tag it, you can ask a fortune for it.

BTW, has anyone actually seen what God's armor looks like? How can you possibly name something you've never seen?

I'm all for buying and trading, "nice looking zoas". Hey those look nice, any chance I can get some when they grow out?