Small Blue Hippo Tang.

Jon.Hanna

Hey there I am looking for a Small Baby Blue Hippo Tang For my sons Birthday and I have Called River City, and Aqua dome, Aquatek and no one has one. Those are the only places that I know to look as I am Fairly new to the Saltwater community. If anyone has any suggestion it would be great. Or if someone had one and was willing to let it go for a good price and a good cause, that would be even better. I know someone has to have some because River City had about 10 of them but My tank had was not ready yet and I went back 2 days Later and they were all gone.

Thanks.

Jon Hanna

I really would not reccomend getting a tang with the 29 gallon unles you are planning on upgrading to a 75+ in the next 6 months. They grow very fast and you'll end up permanantly damaging the fish as it's growth will be stunted. Also, hippo tangs are famous for getting ick and the very small ones (1-2") will almost always get it. Just a warning and a heads up.

Thanks for the advice, but yes I am planning on upgrading to a Larger Tank within the Next couple of months. What would your recommendation be for a Small tang in your opinion if you don't recommend a blue Hippo Tang.

Thanks.