Eshopps Frag Rack

rosslonghorns

As the title states, Eshopps Frag Rack, straight rack (12" x 4") that holds 23 plugs. It is basically brand new in box. I used it once only to find out the glass on my 180 gallon is much thicker than it is rated.

Asking $15 or will trade for ORA Pink Birdsnest.

post-777-12494378491324_thumb.jpg

Edited by rosslonghorns

Yep, you got it, will have the same problems as I did because of the thick glass. When I tried it in my tank, it held around 6 plugs but anymore than that on the 3/4" glass it was becoming unstable and I didn't want to risk it losing grip.

sorry just went an measured my glas an its 3/4 so probably wont work. was very intrested but probably have same problem

Buda is the home of Cabelas! It is south of Austin and north of Kyle / San Marcos.

Yes it should be perfect for that glass thickness.

Where the heck is Buda? I think this would be perfect for my fuge/frag tank Im planning. The glass is only like 5/16''.

I may be in your area this weekend. PM me your contact info and I will give you a call when I get down your way. If you still have it then I will prolly swing in and grab it. If not would you consider shipping it?

Thanks

Dustin