Frags and Equipment for sale

wwarriner

I have tons of red and purple digi for sale. Anything from $10 to $40 for a decent size colony. I also have a small colony of pink birdsnet for $30.

I also have the following for sale

1. CSS 125 - $50

2. AquaC Urchin skimmer - $70

3. ARO Electronic 150W MH ballast with DE reflector (comes with old bulb but needs a new one) - $65

4. Workhorse 5 Ballast with 4 and-offs, end caps, and 36" reflectors - $50

5. Centium T5 HO ballast from Hellolights with 2 stand-offs, end cap and 36" reflectors - $40

I will post anything else that I find that I don't need.

Thanks for looking. I will try to post pictures soon.

I'm thinking of starting a diy canopy and may add a halide to my existing light. what are the dimensions of the reflector and is it easily mounted to a canopy?

The reflector is mounted very easily into a canopy using two screws. Here is a link to the mh and 2 bulb T5 setup I purchased from hellolights.

MH http://www.hellolights.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1532

T5 http://www.hellolights.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1350

I have tons of red and purple digi for sale. Anything from $10 to $40 for a decent size colony. I also have a small colony of pink birdsnet for $30.

I also have the following for sale

1. CSS 125 - $50

2. AquaC Urchin skimmer - $70

3. ARO Electronic 150W MH ballast with DE reflector (comes with old bulb but needs a new one) - $65

4. Workhorse 5 Ballast with 4 and-offs, end caps, and 36" reflectors - $50

5. Centium T5 HO ballast from Hellolights with 2 stand-offs, end cap and 36" reflectors - $40

I will post anything else that I find that I don't need.

Thanks for looking. I will try to post pictures soon.

Workhorse ballast is SOLD. I can only find one pair of standoffs, end caps, and reflector for the Centium T5 setup. The new price of that setup if only $25 to make up the difference.

I am still trying to get pictures posted. My camera won't focus beyond the glass for some reason and all the pictures are blurry.