Dolphin Pumps

Chad and Belinda

I have a Dolphin pump that I had purchased new, but didn't sit well in my sump. Used about a month. Model DP-900. Flow rate of 900 GPH. Asking $35.

I also have an aquarium pump that we no longer use. It's a DOLPHIN Super Aqua Sea, Model K55MYHBM-8529, RPM-1725. Previously used in a large salt water fish tank set up. These pumps are powerful, quiet, durable and transfer very little heat to the water. This pump just needs a new seal kit that you can obtain from Dolphin. Asking $40

First come...first served

• 2 weeks later...

DP-900 has been sold.

Still have the following pump available...

DOLPHINSuper Aqua Sea, Model K55MYHBM-8529, RPM-1725. Previously used in alarge salt water fish tank set up. These pumps are powerful, quiet,durable and transfer very little heat to the water. This pump justneeds a new seal kit that you can obtain from Dolphin. Asking $40 or best offer.

• 6 years later...

I have a Dolphin pump that I had purchased new, but didn't sit well in my sump. Used about a month. Model DP-900. Flow rate of 900 GPH. Asking $35.

I also have an aquarium pump that we no longer use. It's a DOLPHIN Super Aqua Sea, Model K55MYHBM-8529, RPM-1725. Previously used in a large salt water fish tank set up. These pumps are powerful, quiet, durable and transfer very little heat to the water. This pump just needs a new seal kit that you can obtain from Dolphin. Asking $40

First come...first served

do you still have one of these pumps? you can email thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived