help please

polarbear

I have a toadstool leather coral in my tank that seems to not be doing well. The polyps still come out but it is starting to lay over in the water. Is there anything that I can dose the water with to help it out. Ive been using phytoplankton but is there anything else. Also, I have some purpule digi corl that is not doinf well either. Its turing white. I have It in my 29 gallon biocube with standard lights that came with it. the toadstool is in my 14 gallon biocube.

Toadstools are super hardy corals. I have had mine go weeks without any polyps emerging.

Like Robb mentioned, toadstools go through shedding phases, though normally the the polyps are nott out at that point, and they get very shiny looking.

I would suggest possibly moving it in the tank. It might be looking for more water flow or light.

In terms of feeding, they mainly feed on light. I have never really seen the tentacles grabs anything, though I do add phytoplankton and other like food in the tank.

Water parameters are all at 0. The calcium is setting at 420 and the salinity is at 1.020 which is a little low but everything else is doing good. It's not going through the shedding phase. The LFS told me to check the base to see of it rubs off which I did but didn't really see anything come off. They said it might just be tilting because it wants to. Any ideas as to what might be happening?

Its in the sand bed. the lady I got the biocube from said she had it for about a year. It was her first coral. It was doing good and standing up until about 2 weeks ago. I got some coral vitamin supplement yesterday to see if it will help. Not sure what else to do.

Hmm.. still can only think maybe it would different flow or light. Where is it located in the tank (sand or higher up)?