Ocellaris clown has a seriously distended abdomen

medi

I awoke this morning to find that one of my Ocellaris clown's abdomen was extremely distended. I am not sure if this is an acute event or if I just haven't noticed it. I have had the pair for approx. three months, and they both seem to be doing quite well. Also, I mainly feed frozen, but when I do feed flake it is fast sinking so no way she swallowed air. Supposedly my pair was a proven breeding pair, but I am not sure as I have not noticed any activities that lead me to believe this, nor do they seem large enough. I do believe this to be the female of the pair, but I am not 100% sure how to tell. She is acting fine, no decrease in swimming, eating, or any other normal activities. I guess my question is; How do I tell if she is pregnant or just sick with maybe some sort of parasite?

post-698-12488836300915_thumb.jpg

post-698-12488837326474_thumb.jpg

post-698-12488839879836_thumb.jpg

Well...she has been rather mean to her mate which is quite unusual. I just haven't seen any thing in the way of nesting or "mating rituals" from the other clown.