Ghostland Observatory tickets

I have tickets to see Ghostland Observatory this Saturday evening at Whitewater On The Horseshoe in New Braunfels, TX, but won't be able to go.

Anyone interested in them? I'll say free, but best offer by 5pm Wed of frags or tank related stuff takes them.

• Like 1

Hey VWMike,

I'd be interested in those tickets since I was planning on hitting that show Saturday. All my zoas are not looking good right now (battle with zoa pox) but I could give you a frag of kryptonite candy canes, ORA green birdsnest, yellow scroll coral, or a green fungia plate. Let me know if any one of those interests you for the trade. Thanks for the offer.

Ty

Quick update to the tickets (I won these on 101x): Apparently 101x is doing a "party bus" thing where they pick you up in Austin on their bus, drive down to the river for a day of tubing, see the concert, and then get a ride back. This is all included in the two tickets I have available. More details as I get them.

I'll going to hold until 5pm Thurs to give more people time to respond, I'll talk about swaps then.