Koralia 4 and Lawnmower Blenny

ysanford

Hello All,

I have a K4 that has been stored away and I just found it yesterday. Would like $25 for it. Also have a lawnmower blenny that needs a new home asap. I have him in my qt and there isn't enough algae in there. He is perfectly healthy and he is only in the qt because I sold the tank that he was in and I don't want to put him in my main tank. Would like $10 for him. If anyone is interested, make me an offer - I just want this stuff gone. Thanks!

• Like 1

what area of town are you in.

I am not trying to be rude and I apologize for horning in on this thread but I just do not understand why we should ever read the question above, EVER AGAIN. Pleeaaase change your profiles so everyone knows at least generally where you are. N Austin, GT, Killeen, MoPac & 2222 all tell everyone a lot of imforation, particulary when you are trying to sell something. If someone sees that you are relatively close they are prone to be interested quicker, and not waste everyone's time by having to back out, because it turns out you are too far from them. Frankly just saying Austin doesn't tell us much more than nothing at all, but at least it's an attempt.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and say perhaps you have just never noticed that many people display their locations. I notice you do not, and have been also trying to sell some stuff. The Sanfords happen to be much more explicit than most, in telling down to the cross streets where they live. You are far from alone, but I have also seen several notes from the moderators as well, requesting the same profile changes; so hopefully that will change.

If it is difficult to change after you have registered I apologize, but I don't think it is. Again I am not trying to be a horse's derriere and really not trying to single you out. This just seems like such a simple thing.

Thank You

Bill Brister

(just a member)