New

3vilPuffin

Hey yall I just wanted to say hi ive lived in austin my whole life and always been into fish i have my freshwater and two snakes now my parents are finally going to allow me to build a SW...even though im graduating in like 6 months blob7.gif

Look forward to talking to some of you,

Ben

Im looking at starting about a 20g nano, being that im still living at my parents house. Right now Im gonna start to build it and hopefully around graduation it will be done partly cause i want to do alot of DIY(For Experience and I like to use my hands). I really want to start out with just a coral tank for a while then go for a pistol shrimp/goby combo in it i know some people and think i can just use frags for a while.

Thats Awesome Ill look more into it thanks although i really want to build it myself for the experience of it and do some more DIY Stuff. Oh and $$$ is an issue that much upfront is kinda hard to dig up without diping into my savings .

thanks though,

Ben