Skimmer - Euro-Reef CS 8-1

rosslonghorns

I have a Euro-Reef CS 8-1 skimmer BUT it is missing the collection cup. During a cleaning it took a tumble and broke. I still have the broken collection cup if someone wants to repair it but if not, you can always buy a new replacement from Euro-Reef.

It also has two Sedra 5000 pumps (one whole and another pump body / needlewheel with it just missing the venturi).

I'm looking to trade it for some coral. I'm interested in green and pink birdsnest and other fast growing SPS. Also interested in any zoo colonies that are colorful.

post-777-12471927250714_thumb.jpg

I responded to the PMs and majority of everyone was interested in the condition / ablility to fix the collection cup. Since I had some time last night, I decided to use some left over weldon from a previous project. From the quick look this morning when I was walking out to head to work, it looks like it was successful. I will let it completely cure and check the strength / hold water on Thursday.

It looks like it should hold so overall the skimmer will be intact and ready to function for the next user. Again, just interested in a trade for a few different corals. I'm specifically looking for pink and green birdsnest and ricordia / zoos that are colorful.

Ok, it looks like the weld on worked and is holding. I water tested the collection cup this evening for about an hour and it didn't leak.

I went ahead and took another picture of the entire skimmer. It includes a complete Euro-Reef CS 8-1 skimmer with Sedra 5000 pump. The collection cup was repaired and is intact. It also comes with another Sedra 5000 pump body and impeller. The skimmer works and was used on my 180 gallon but during a cleaning, I accidentally dropped the collection cup. Luckily I already had my new skimmer on the way so ended up just setting it up. It is an 8" body diameter and just over 20" tall.

I'm looking to trade for birdnest (pink and green) mini colony and any colorful zoo / ricordia corals. Please let me know if anyone has any resonable offers for trade.

post-777-12477099547773_thumb.jpg

Edited by rosslonghorns

I'd really like to trade for corals, but I'd say $80 is fair for the skimmer. It is rated for 135 gallons (I was using it on a 180 with no problems) and the second pump I purchased alone was $99. The pump is only a few months old plus it has an additional pump body for backup.

I'd really like to trade for corals, but I'd say $80 is fair for the skimmer. It is rated for 135 gallons (I was using it on a 180 with no problems) and the second pump I purchased alone was $99. The pump is only a few months old plus it has an additional pump body for backup.

i take it, i believed i pmed you but havent heard from you yet, thanks