Clean Up Crew from www.reefcleaners.org

rosslonghorns

Ok guys, here is the process:

In order to make life easier for those coordinating group buys, reefcleaners has developed a system for our orders.

1. Basically go to the website and order items as if you were purchasing it.

2. Once you checkout, because group buys are likely to qualify for free shipping, just tell your members to use the free shipping option "Group Buy". We will package all of their orders seperately, and mark them by the individuals name. So all you will have to do on pickup day is hand them the bags with their name on them. If for some reason your group buy does not qualify for free shipping, we will bill each of your members a pro-rata difference for the shipping costs. It will be based on total amounts of their orders.

3. Note the club or organization of the group buy in the note field during checkout. For this group buy it is: ARC Group Buy

It is that simple. You will place the order yourself, pay yourself, note the above items, and then it will ship (plan to ship on Wednesday July 8th and order closes end of day Monday July 6th) to a single residence where we can arrange pickup.

Also don't forget your discount, straight from reefcleaners.org, "To get 15% off your order, simply use the discount code "austinreefclub" during checkout. Thanks for allowing us to be part of this active and growing community!"

On top of this, they're also offering a 4th of July special if you meet the below requirements:

Buy One Get One on some of our more popular species:

Florida ceriths - Buy one get one. (Limit 25)

Dwarf Ceriths - Buy one get one. (Limit 100)

Nassarius Snails - Buy one get one. (Limit 15)

Large Nerites - Buy one get one. (Limit 30)

Gracilaria - Buy One Get One

Mangroves - Buy one five pack, get two. (10 mangroves for $5).

Drum roll please:Discounts are allowed on top of this but The Sale ends on July 5th at 11:59pm EST. Payment must be processed at that time.

Once you order, please reply to this thread with your name and total. Also please PM me your email address so I can keep a tally and communicate updates to all that has joined the order.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of now, I have my address setup for the ship to location (in BUDA), but it may still be a 2 day delivery location, but John at reefcleaners is checking on this for me. If that is the case, we may have an issue because I'm sure some individuals will order critters that require one day shipment.

That being the case, will also entertain offers from anyone that is home during the day to take delivery that is within a one day location. Most of Austin is one day.

If you're interested, please PM me your contact information and address and I will work to get it updated on the group order.

It looks like three people. We can push out the delivery date to allow more individuals to join, but then we would lose the opportunity to take advantage of the buy one get one free.

that's what I'm most interested in. 150/3 = $50 each...that'd be a stretch to get @ those great prices, but keep advertising it and we'll see what we get.

Well, it might not get us much closer, but I could order $15 to help get to a minimum. I don't want to split any express mail postage and I definitely would prefer NOT to pick up in Buda.

Bill

I'd rather nor miss out on the buy one get one either. Shipping prices has been my main concern from the get go. Also, the shipment will be sent to my home in south Austin so no need to worry about driving to buda.

Thanks Mark. I think that would be the best as it is central for everyone to join in on this order. I will get you updated as ship to for this group order.

I guess that means now I have to order something. :)

OK...now that I see the pick up is at mark's house, may I still order some things?

Laura

I'll only let you in if you promise to get in on the next vivid order...!

Of course you can still order things.

I'll only let you in if you promise to get in on the next vivid order...!

Of course you can still order things.

Gotta love Mark.....the next Vivid order sure does have a bag name for me on it :-)

I just placed and paid for a $28 order....

Thanks!!

Laura

Question on the buy one get one free:

If I wanted a total of 10 cerith snail, do I place an order for 5 and the other 5 are implied? Or do I place an order for 10 and get 1/2 refunded?

I may be good for $10-$20 on this when I can get my question answered.