Frag swap

mFrame

I'm planning to go to the Maast frag swap tomorrow and here's what I have posted there:

I'm looking for softies and LPS.

I did my fragging last night and ended up with (not all will be avail due to possible pre-meet trades with local ARF members). If you definitely want something, reserve it now!

5 Krypto Candy Cane (2-4 heads each) -- 2 currently held for dpotts

2 med size Green Star Polyps with very long tendrils (1" from head) around 2" circular on rock

2 Torch Coral with very full heads (3rd frag not looking good)

I was able to get one great frag of my whisker coral (duncan)

I plan to bring some sps frags that are alive but just not liking my tank. Let me know if you're interested and i'll bring them

I have 3 purple digi

1 pink birdsnest

very large piece of purple cap (6")

I'm interested in the torch and duncan. I would like to see a pic of them if possible.

I already have one torch and two colonies of duncans. I know there are variations on both and am looking for something different from what I have. I would be willing to trade a frag of my duncans and also a frag of hammer coral.

I'll hold a torch and the duncan for you, do you have pics of your duncan and hammer? I'd probably be interested in trading duncan for duncan (if different) and hammer for torch.

The duncan (pre-frag pic, actual frag is the one on the right)

gallery_884_119_32118.jpg

(2) Torch frags are singles heads/stalks from here (pre-frag pic)

gallery_884_119_36444.jpg

I can post actual pics when I get home tonight, haven't taken any since I fragged them.

My duncans and current torch are different from what you have. How many heads are on your torch and duncans? I think I can do an even swap on duncan heads for duncan heads and torch heads for hammer heads if that would work for you.

I was only able to frag one head off the duncan, the others were all too small and too closely attached. The head that was fragged off was the 2nd largest.

Each torch frag is a single stalk and head. One has an empty stalk attached to it, the other is s stand alone stalk. Each head is about 1 1/2", stalks are about 4-5" tall. They open out to over 2" with long feelers.

Are you wanting to pick up, or planning to trade at the frag swap?

Frag swap would work for me. I should be there around 10~10:30.

Sounds good. Your mailbox is full so I've been unable to contact you. Have pics of your frags?

I'm assuming everyone will have name tags at the swap, but if not here's my cell:

five 1 2 nine 2 three nine 8 two 9

-Mike