Vivid Aquariums Group Order TAKE 5!

mcallahan

Here is the deal for pickup:

The order will be @ my house around 10:30. Everyone is welcome to pickup at my place starting @ 10:45 - I need time to unpack it and check everything.

I will be in the Anderson Mill/183 Area @ 4pm for whomever is north and would like to meet me there.

For you southies (vw mike/southside 45), I am going on a bike ride @ 7pm from the Mesa/Steck Area if you'd like to meet me there. I should be back from the ride around 8:30p.

Let me know when you are coming by so I can make sure I'll be here.

I think the worst part of these group orders is seeing what everyone else got. Makes me jealous!

Good lord we were taken care of...again.

Daniel...your frag packs are awesome. Several frags are 2-3" and other have several branches.

Truckin..the red cap is easily 3" across, if not pushing 4.

All the zoas have 15+ polyps on them and are very nice sizes.

Now all I need is for people to come get their stuff!

lol! I'm leaving now. Once these things grow out I'll frag you something for going through all the trouble to setup our group orders!

thanks..the hardest part is not fragging someone's stuff when I unpack it. Everytime, without fail, I go, "Dang, shoulda ordered that"

Reef_pug, thanks for getting this order together and getting us such good deals on these great corals. It being my first Vivid order i am ecstatic with the results i wish they would acclimate faster!!!

thanks again.

Matt

Hopefully grab pics later, but my dendro (3 heads!) was wide open and gorgeous this am. My green torch contrasts nicely with the purple one i already had, and the green pipe is huge and wide open this morning. WOOOHOO!

My torch is big and beautiful 4 heads and wow its alot bigget than i thought it was going to be. no sooner after it opened the clowns found it and wont let it be. i cant believe how much the price jumped from last week. i payed like 29 for 3 heads (got 4) now its 29 or something for 1 head.

Heres some pics of my Vivid acquisitions... great order.. cant wait for the next one..

post-959-12465708733917_thumb.jpg

Had to get the clowns out of the way to get the darn pic.

post-959-12465709138358_thumb.jpg

Cant see the atomic green zoa's to well but its their.

post-959-12465709411516_thumb.jpg