Reefcleaners.org

rosslonghorns

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time will te order be their? i can pick up before 4 i have to make a quick trip to New Braunfels but i should be able to pick up at 3 or maybe alittle before. i dont know if anyone else cant make it and live up north round rock area i can get theirs when i get mine and they can pick up from me. i dont mind.. im off 79 in round rock..

Matt

Could everyone let me know when they'd like to come get their order so i can arrange pickups? It looks like we got the shipping straightened out so the order should be here tomorrow (thursday)

Could everyone let me know when they'd like to come get their order so i can arrange pickups? It looks like we got the shipping straightened out so the order should be here tomorrow (thursday)

let me know when its in... ill be by around 1230 in it shows at noon

Edited by AndrewT

Once it hits my door, I'll throw up a post so everyone can come get their stuff.

vwmike/chiu - I have to be downtown around 5, so I could meet Mike and then he could possibly hand off for you chiu.

chiu-

The other option is I can meet you 1/2 way between your place & mine (RCA)? Once I get back from downtown.

Your bag is here. If you can bring some dragflies and some cherry bombs that'd be great. (I can't remember what else I housed with you...!)

just the dragonflies... were you able to get any of the Hawaiians fragged? how many of the dragonflies and cherry bombs? you can have them back if youd like the or i can keep them growing. theyve filled the disk up for the most part and theyre a pretty nice purple and green. let me get them all fragged and ill be there around 1230ish

Your bag is here. If you can bring some dragflies and some cherry bombs that'd be great. (I can't remember what else I housed with you...!)

just the dragonflies... were you able to get any of the Hawaiians fragged? how many of the dragonflies and cherry bombs? you can have them back if youd like the or i can keep them growing. theyve filled the disk up for the most part and theyre a pretty nice purple and green. let me get them all fragged and ill be there around 1230ish