Reefcleaners.org

rosslonghorns

I need some advice on what i need for my tank its a 40g hex stretch with 35-40 lbs LR. i have 5 redleg hermits and 2 electric hermits and 5 margarita snails and 2 clowns. what else do i need?

thanks

Matt

email John @ Reefcleaners and get him to build you a custom crew. I think there is a form on the website to put in your tank info and he'll do the rest.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You probably want to get the order in by the 22nd just to be safe. I've seen on their site where they say things ordered on Monday will ship Wednesday. Usually they will say why on the site if this is the case.

I'm slightly confused by the question. Are you asking if it will ship on Wednesday?

The order should close this evening so anyone else that wants to order needs to have it in by this evening as it is scheduled to ship on Wednesday.

is this order going?

Ok, just got an email from John at Reefcleaners.org. It looks like we have seven individuals: Justin, Mark, Michael, Andrew, Chiu, Matthew, and Daniel. If anyone ordered that isn't shown above, please send me a PM immediately or reply to this thread so I can get with John to track down your order.

Ok, just got an email from John at Reefcleaners.org. It looks like we have seven individuals: Justin, Mark, Michael, Andrew, Chiu, Matthew, and Daniel. If anyone ordered that isn't shown above, please send me a PM immediately or reply to this thread so I can get with John to track down your order.

Did we get enough to qualify for free shipping? If not, let us know as I am sure all of us can spend $4-5 more dollars on something as opposed to having to pay that in shipping.

I just sent you a PM to straighten this out. Per my discussion with John, this would be shipping today using overnight method.

Let's discuss further through email and get this resolved. I agree with you concerning the heat, we only continue to break records on a daily basis.

I got an email today saying the order shipped. I just checked the order and it shipped via 2 day service so looks like we won't see it till Friday. Is that a good idea in this heat?