salt water aquarium

Quiet1

I have decided that I have too many saltwater aquariums and have decided to sell one of my saltwater aquariums. I have for sale a 75 gallon drilled reef ready aquarium. It has all the necessary plumbing for the overflow and return lines. It has a 20 gallon long sump. Included is a brand new mag drive 9.5 return pump with ball valve shut off connected to it. Included is a brand new 48" lighting fixture. This unit has (2) 24", 65w power compact sunpak bulbs. The fixture also has a cooling fan and 2 white lunar moon lights. There is also included a seaclone 100 H.O.B. skimmer which works perfectly. The stand is unique because the two end doors are built so they can be quickly removed and the center brace can also be easily removed to make adding or removing a sump a piece of cake. There are a few pieces of live rock and also a 1" or more of carib sea reef grade sand in the aquarium that can be included with purchase. 385.00 for everything.I am not looking to make a profit, just want to get what I paid for the lighting and pumps back. 254-939-6253

Edited by Quiet1

I have seen this tank and it is awesome. Wish i was in the market for 1 cause i would jump on it. The light is only like 2 weeks old still has fresh new smell. the stand is cool the way the doors are built. someone should go get this. you wont be disappointed.

The stand is 27" H, 48"L 19"D my phone number is 254-939-6253

quote name='Jbrougher' date='May 16 2009, 04:50 PM' post='34103']

what are the deminsions on the stand?

Edited by Quiet1

I would perfer to sell it all as 1 unit. Here is a pic of tank with moon lights on. The pic of the tank with day lights on is before I added a few pieces of liverock and the other rockss now have some color.

Are you parting it out? If so, what are you asking for the mag 9.5?

post-344-1242511830_thumb.jpg

post-344-1242511864_thumb.jpg

Edited by Quiet1

this stand has removable doors on both ends and center brace is removable to allow for easy removal of sump will send u pic asap

If you part out, id totally like to put my name down for the stand, as i really need a new one with room for a sump

could you post pictures of it?

the only items still for sale are:

100 gallon tank with stand 185.00

canopy for the 100 with 644 watts p/c lighting (new bulbs) 200.00

ASM G2 protein skimmer w/ sedora 3500 pump 185.00

life reef 700 GPH overflow with spare u tube 80.00

mag 9.5 pump 80.00

30 gallon sump 35.00

magnum 220 canister filter 40.00

254-939-6253

how much for the mag?

• 1 month later...