Any volunteers for a tank move?

JoeK

All, I'm going to be moving my 140G to the new house on Sunday, Oct 29? If anyone would be willing to help with the move, I would be very appreciative. I'm afraid there's not brisket this time, but I can promise pizza and or beer (after the tank is moved naturally). PM me if you are willing.

Thank you,

Joe

Count me in. 140g? Heck the three of us should get it no problems. LOL. I moved my thick paneled 125g in my house over a flight of stairs with only the help of one other. What a pain. And then to find out it wouldn't make the corner inside the house.

PM me info please.

Dang, and you are so close to me. I am out of town unfortunately. Sorry but it sounds like you have very knowledgeable help. 5g water jugs for the fish is my advice (so long as they are smallish) with an aerator (these you can borrow if you'd like - I have two). If you need jugs, I have those too. I don't think there is that much "good stuff" in the water but if you can save on having to make new water at the new location, it helps. Let me know as I take off Friday for Lubbock.

It looks like the tank is finally settling in now. Overall, I think the only casualty was the littlest clownfish. Everything is opening and seems to be getting over the shock of the move. I'll try to post a new picture in a few days.

Big thanks to Mike, Brian, and Stephen.

Joe