GreenMako's Gone Crazy

Greenmako

I'm in the mood to move the rest of my coral, so if you come by today(I won't be in town tomorrow) I will make it worth your trip. Frags will range as low as $5, $10 on some and if you want to make some deals I will entertain all offers on what is left.

I have a HUGE Frogspawn larger than a volleyball, tenius, pink and blue birdsnest, yellow and blue birdsnest, green slimer, pipe organ, ,Mike Paletta's blue slimer, lovelii and tons more

call b/c I'm going to be away from the computer

thanks,

Brian

512-944-2963

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought some Oregon tort on a piece of branching LR. There is some other type of coral at the other end of the LR (don't know the name) and he gave it all to me for a killer price.

Bought his onyx clown too, but we couldn't catch him so I have to go get him once more of the coral is gone.

I will say he had a 30+ acan colony for sale for $200. Can't beat that.

Brian thank you for everything and Christina thank you for putting up with all of us. As always please stay in touch.

I realized late this morning that I left a few things behind. Please PM me a price for the acan echinata in the sand bed, the radiata urchin, and the little green one formally known as bbsoli. I'll see if I can make it back with cash in hand.

Brian thank you for everything and Christina thank you for putting up with all of us. As always please stay in touch.

I realized late this morning that I left a few things behind. Please PM me a price for the acan echinata in the sand bed, the radiata urchin, and the little green one formally known as bbsoli. I'll see if I can make it back with cash in hand.

$75 for all of it

I bought some Oregon tort on a piece of branching LR. There is some other type of coral at the other end of the LR (don't know the name) and he gave it all to me for a killer price.

Bought his onyx clown too, but we couldn't catch him so I have to go get him once more of the coral is gone.

I will say he had a 30+ acan colony for sale for $200. Can't beat that.

the clown is an black and white not an onyx, if you wanted an onyx and you didn't want the black and white I can paypal you your money back.

the clown is an black and white not an onyx, if you wanted an onyx and you didn't want the black and white I can paypal you your money back.

Oh, well, no biggie. I already showed my wife the pic of him from your TOM thread on reefcentral and she's excited. So I'll keep him...once you catch him!