Anybody want to help learn me on page layouts?

I can barely keep my PC running. In fact I never turn it off for fear it won't work. I'm a little embarrassed with my plain meeting announcement pages. If you can help teach me how to overlay fancy pictures with topic details and post them in the announcement section I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd even be willing to donate some corals for your time, not frags.

Did you see last month when I figured out how to change the size of the font and colors? Yeah I was quite proud of that victory. Yes it took me about 30 minutes to figure it all out. Just want to keep the place classy.

If you can help teach me how to overlay fancy pictures with topic details and post them in the announcement section I'd greatly appreciate it.

OK maybe that's a little more clear.

Ric, why do you not believe me that that is my signature and I like it?

Yikes - if your PC is in that condition, how about we find you a new one?

-Paul

I can barely keep my PC running. In fact I never turn it off for fear it won't work. I'm a little embarrassed with my plain meeting announcement pages. If you can help teach me how to overlay fancy pictures with topic details and post them in the announcement section I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd even be willing to donate some corals for your time, not frags.

Did you see last month when I figured out how to change the size of the font and colors? Yeah I was quite proud of that victory. Yes it took me about 30 minutes to figure it all out. Just want to keep the place classy.

That what I'm offering. It's much easier to explain in person though.

LOL, sorry Andrew my reply was for the question above yours.

Paul thanks for the offer. My PC works ok and all but I've killed so many of them and I'm so computer illiterate. My Windows keeps telling me I have a fake copy, I don't know it was on the PC when I got it, and has been running slower.

Have you considered a Mac? They are - eh - hard to kill. I still have a Mac Plus - from 1984 or so - that boots up and runs just fine. :)

-Paul

LOL, sorry Andrew my reply was for the question above yours.

Paul thanks for the offer. My PC works ok and all but I've killed so many of them and I'm so computer illiterate. My Windows keeps telling me I have a fake copy, I don't know it was on the PC when I got it, and has been running slower.