Looking for a 55gl to trun into sump

KaceyJ

Give me a week and I'll have one for you. My husband is building me a new sump and just needs to fix the leaks on the bottom (couldn't get the glue into some areas well because of how he put it together...hoping he'll have it finished by the weekend and we can change it out. The sump tank I'll be getting rid of is a 50 gallon long...has holes drilled in each of the back corners, but they closed up with bulkheads cuz we didn't need them. Has three divided areas...would like $60 for it. I can't get any photos of it now because it's in the stand and you can't see it all...plus it's full of stuff.

Dena

4 feet by 13 1/2" deep and 21" tall...no salt creep that I've noticed...just stuck my hands back there to feel. The only salt on one of them is because it's on the side where I have the water going into the tank. One tube isn't long enough and the air bubbles pop.. We're replumbing the tank when we switch over also. I've been using it for a year and previously had it filled, before converting to a sum, to keep live rock alive until we moved into our new house.

Dena