BioCube and AquaPod 14 g's For Sale

Laura

hey all!! I have a 14g BioCube and a 14g AquaPod for sale. Both less than a year old...excellent condition with no scratches and very well taken care of.

Asking $125 for each tank...

Thanks!!

Laura...I can meet you at River City Aquatics for delivery :P

Yes, pic of the spider even though I hate them. The snake I want starts at $3,000 and goes up. I'm not allowed any more critters so I'm being good until I can afford one these and then I'll sneak it in the house LOL.

Dena

Yes, pic of the spider even though I hate them. The snake I want starts at $3,000 and goes up. I'm not allowed any more critters so I'm being good until I can afford one these and then I'll sneak it in the house LOL.

Dena

I do not want to hijack a thread, I will add one to my gallery. untill then, search for poecilotheria metallica. Sorry Mama.

Edited by KaceyJ

What kind of lights are on the little guys? I might be interested, but honestly won't be able to break free for anything until either the weekend, or even possibly next week. : :)

-Paul

hey all!! I have a 14g BioCube and a 14g AquaPod for sale. Both less than a year old...excellent condition with no scratches and very well taken care of.

Asking $125 for each tank...

Thanks!!

Laura...I can meet you at River City Aquatics for delivery ;)

Let me check with the boss. :)

Seriously though, I won't have any free time to pick it up till the weekend or next week. I think the BioCube would be my choice; I don't really like the 6500K Daylights.

-Paul

Hey Paul...the BioCube has Coralife 24w dual 10K and actinics and the AquaPod has Current 27w dual daylight and actinics.

Just let me know!!

and Kacey...don't worry about it...I would have bumped ya!!!