turbo snail reproduction

AndrewT

how do they reproduce? I flipped my lights on a sec ago and notices theyre all next too each other. when i moved one of them he shot some junk out. my water is real cloudy right now. Im wondering if theyre mating right now

I've heard they're difficult to breed, but that might be wrong... Though, I believe that snails leave easy-to-scratch-off white twirls on the glass, or other flat surfaces.

Edited by Little_Reef

I've heard they're difficult to breed, but that might be wrong... Though, I believe that snails leave easy-to-scratch-off white twirls on the glass, or other flat surfaces.

these guys have bred twice allready however i never caught them in the act one day theyre were 2 then 45 and then 90 now im back to 50 or so. I think they may they maybe getting theyre freak on again. they were spewing some junk in the water and theyre all in groups in the tank

these guys have bred twice allready however i never caught them in the act one day theyre were 2 then 45 and then 90 now im back to 50 or so. I think they may they maybe getting theyre freak on again. they were spewing some junk in the water and theyre all in groups in the tank

wow...Andrew...rename your tank "The Love Shack" and start selling those suckers. Aquatek gets $3 a piece for them!