headed for the garbage list

Entropy

Aquarium Systems Natural Wave Wavemaker This is basically a six outlet power strip with three of them on a wavemaker. You can see the specs on Marine Depot.

CoralVue 250w Metal Halide Eballast. Not pretty, but works great. Has a mogul socket, but no reflector. Does NOT have a power cord.

VHO sockets prewired (two sets of two). These were left over from a 4x110w VHO setup so they can stretch to four foot bulbs (probably longer) or any of the shorter bulbs.

39w T5 Actinic bulb Giesemann This is a 36 inch bulb (33 inch actual I think). I used it for about six months.

Garbage man picks up tomorrow. ;)

What all do you want out of list? There is one person ahead of you, but I don't know what they want either.

I guess it is only Wed, so the garbage man doesn't come until the day after tomorrow. :)

All that is left:

Aquarium Systems Natural Wave Wavemaker This is basically a six outlet power strip with three of them on a wavemaker. You can see the specs on Marine Depot.

39w T5 Actinic bulb Giesemann This is a 36 inch bulb (33 inch actual I think). I used it for about six months.

Archived