Sexy Shrimp

ACampbell

Do they need to be feed? I've got one in my pico at work. The tank is full of zoos, gsp, xenia, rics, blastos, trumpet, leather, shrooms, and even a few mini carpets. Its my understanding that they can just live off of tissues from the coral? Can anyone cofirm this?

Untitled-36.jpg

Mine were always most active at night, as if they were nocturnal. They basically did the opposite of my clownfish; taking host to a specific organism all day long and practically never leaving it, and then roaming the tank freely at night. I had 4-6 at all times, and it was very cool to see them wander around in the moonlights as a gang. They never seemingly fed during the day when I fed, nor did they try to rob any of my LPS when I fed them at night, so I assume they are adequate scavengers.

We get em in on a special-order-only basis, as we dont have anything small enough to accommodate them in the store without losing track of them, or risking them getting eaten.

• 2 weeks later...