Looking for some beginner corals

Erock

Hey all,

I'm finally up and running and have some life going in my tank!! I am looking to start adding some corals slowly. This will be my first attempt at a reef so i'm looking for something that doesnt require a wealth of knowledge. I've already added a Flame Hawkfish and am planning on doing 2 clowns of some kind in the near future. If you have any fish that might fit in my aquarium let me know (its a 45G) If anyone is looking to get rid of some stuff send me a PM and we can work something out. I have off today, tomorrow afternoon, and all day sunday. Thanks a lot!!

Eric

Erick,

I have a mature 100 gallon reef tank established. Among the many soft corals, Silver Pom Pom Xenia from the Red Sea is the most abundant. I have a school of eight tank raised Ocelarrius Clowns that are very human friendly and feed amongst my fingers. I would prefer to sell the complete school of clowns at $15 each. These fish were raised at C-Quest hatchery in Purto Rico. They are perfect "dither fish" as they stay in the open and encourage other shy fish to come out of hiding. I have had these fish for a little over a year.

This tank is one of two with established reef systems at my home in DeRidder, La. I am presently cycling a 75 G tank at my new residence in SW Austin. My goal is to completly break down the 100 gallon tank and to part out. The second established tank would be moved into my new residence.

I will be going back to DeRidder on Feb 7 and returning on Feb 9. We can coordinate by PM or phone if you are interested.

Regards,

Pat Castille