New to everything

chrisfowler99

New to ARC

(Not yet) new to reef tanks

(Not yet) new to aquariums

I'm currently in the educating, researching, planning and...ugh...budgeting phases of trying to figure out if/what I'm going to do.

I seem to rotate between ready to go, overwhelmed, cautious and back to ready to go. :wacko:

Current "plan" is a 70ish gallon setup. Wonder how many times that will change.

I have a spot that's a maximum of 48" wide to fill.

If anyone has a tank they're looking to get rid of... :D

Welcome, I went through that/ those stages for about a year and just took the leap last week. Now Im just waiting for my tank to get here! So if I can do it Im sure you can too! lol

I went through this around a year ago and did a lot of research and finally decided that I shouldn't do it because we go on a week long vacation every year and I didn't trust the tank to stay stable enough for a week without maintenance.

Then, talking to a friend of mine a few days ago that has a couple of reef tanks, he convinced me that I should be fine...

So now I'm obsessed again. :D

welcome! feel free to look around ..ask questions.

I would have had a 55 you could have bought off of me for dirt cheap but it went to a friend as of 5min ago

hehe...there's a 70 on consignment with stand and sump (if it's still there) at River City Aquatics that keeps calling to me.