Reeftopia

JimD

Looks like Im gonna have to do a quick Reeftopia order for Blue leg hermits and Cerith snails only. Ill most likely order tomorrow, Ill only order up to the $120 for free shipping then thats it. I have about $50 towards that goal and would like to make up the differece in one ore two larger orders. If you need something quick, nows the time to order. Let me know soon like.

Even though I did say "blue leg hermits and cerith snails only, Ill go ahead and do it anyway...

JimD, 100 blue legs-----$35

12 Cerith--------------$15-$50

GK, 12 turbos----------$10

2 Emeralds-------------$12-$22

Rohn, 50 blue legs-----$20

1 XL Pep shrimp--------$6--$26

Ed, 100 goden astreas------$29

---------------------------$127

Looks like we barely made it, Ill place the order tomorrow for Friday deivery, please make the necessary arrangements to pick up between 5 and 7pm and bring cash! Pm's have been sent, please reply asap!

Thanks!

Ok, the orders been placed and should arrive tomorrow by 10:30am. Please add an additional $2.50 to your order to cover the $10 fuel charge. Please call me at 585 1614 or to make arrangements to pick up Friday between 5 and 7pm... Still waiting on a reply from GKarshens, please get with me soon.

Thanks!

Just received email conformation that the order has been shipped. I also sent pm's with my address and phone number. Again, please make the necessary arrangements to pick up tomorrow between 5 and 7pm, and please, no checks, cash only...

GKarshens-$24.50

Rohn------$28.50

Ed--------$31.50

Thanks!

The shippment has just arrived and Im temp acclimating it. Everything looks to be in good shape except the peppermint shrimp, the bag he is in was very cold but Im seeing some movement so Im hoping he'll pull through. Looks like Ill be in and out all day so if you want to pick up your stuff befor 5, call me and Ill see if I can meet you at my place.