Hey everyone

spook8282

Why wait? We all have those problems.

Post your pics of the tank is it sits now. Maybe someone can give some good advice as to what they did different to clear up the issues. Then in a couple of months you can look back and see why the hard work paid off and post new pics of the tank in all it's glory. Not to mention then you can give honest advice and show before and after pictures that will benefit everyone.

Welcome to the forums.

Mind if I ask why you left the Oceanic 29g behind for a new JBJ? I would assume it was for the halide.

My 29g Bio cube had been up and running for 2 years and was doing great. The only thing I wanted to change was the lighting situation so I could keep some SPS. In September I moved to a new apartment. A friend of mine helped me move the tank. Got everything set up at the new place and my buddy dropped a dolly wich cracked the glass and that was it. 29g of water all over the place is not a pretty site. As it is now im happy with the new purchase. The lighting is great and the all in one package isnt that bad either. The only problem ive had with the new tank so far is filtration. For some reason there is always stuff floating in the water. Could be the fact that I have a yellow coris wrasse making a mess of the sand bed, or maybe the tank is just not broken in all the way. I will definetly send out some pics as soon as I get a Photo Bucket account.