Australian Duncans For Sale!

kooolaid

Hi everyone,

I have 2 full colonies of Australian Duncans. They each have about 25 heads. I started them out with 3 heads each last year. I would like to sell or trade one of the colonies. I am really found of some nice zoanthids or some nice Sps corals. I am not going to put a price because people get scared of high numbers. If you would like to buy it please throw an offer and I will respond. I had posted some pics up before but have no idea which page they were on this forum. PM if interested and I can send some new pics.

Thanks

post-547-1231818155_thumb.jpgpost-547-1231818191_thumb.jpgpost-547-1231818232_thumb.jpgpost-547-1231818254_thumb.jpgpost-547-1231818586_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay in pictures. I just turned the lights back on to take this picture, hence the mouths of the duncans dont seem quite that big! They really are though!! The last picture was taken a few weeks back when they were fully open.